Friday, November 12, 2010

Gregg Sulkin In Avalon High,Planet Hollywood


Gregg Sulkin signs his name on a concrete slab cooling, which visits Planet Hollywood in Times Square in New York on Monday afternoon (November 9).
The actor of 18 years of age, not only was promoting the new season of Wizards of Waverly Place, but also the new DCOM, Avalon High.
Gregg shared with JJJ, "I am honored to join the long list of talented artists, artists who have been part of the tradition of hand print at Planet Hollywood for many years. My New York fans were absolutely incredible and made this experience something that I will never forget. I love. At the end of the day, I work very, very hard to make my family and fans proud and I hope to achieve the release of Avalon High. "

Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:
Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter
YOUR ADSENSE CODE GOES HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

| News Alert © 2009. All Rights Reserved | Template Style by My Blogger Tricks .com | Design by Brian Gardner | Back To Top |