Saturday, August 14, 2010

Scott Pilgrim Vs The World


I feel so far, everything on this site, just know that the summary is for Scott Pilgrim Vs. Light, I do not give it to you. Boy meets girl, boy falls in love with a girl, boys, to defeat the evil wards to be with a girl.

Now I was able to pick up comic and read it before to see this movie, and let me say, Wow! I admit this is not a perfect translation from comics to the movies, but it was damn close. There were some scenes that just seemed to jump from the pages.
Now the ending of this movie is nothing like the final in comics, with the exception that the person Gideon Scott Graves, but I was able to forgive, because I think the last volume in the series was not released even when they filmed it. In addition, some scenes were ridiculous in the comics I'm glad that they did not do them in the movies.

Visually, this movie is great! His eyegasm contemplate nerdgasm for fans of comics and games. My favorite scene "AMP Battle" between the Sex Bob-UBA and Katayanagi Twins AKA Evil Exes 5 and 6.

The music was good. Again, the "power Battle" scene was my favorite, because it was surprisingly clear and even the music during this scene so well mixed. Bus battle between Routh and Cera was great to my ears, too. (In fact, as I type this review I'm listening power battle. Jizz.) Watch Video

By acting in this film was above par for me. I really doubt Cera, Scott Pilgrim, but he really owned this part with the voice of girls and all that. I also liked Caulkin, like my favorite character, Wallace Wells. He was a comedian at the time it was terrible to watch. I loved all the cast as the Evil Exes! Everyone played so damn good. I honestly can not say any of these guys (and gal) were filed incorrectly. Cheers to the costumes of those who gave this movie! Bravo Each character was pretty much on the spot!
 Video Link
http://funofunivers.blogspot.com/2010/08/scott-pilgrim-vs-world-trailer.html
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:
Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter
YOUR ADSENSE CODE GOES HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

| News Alert © 2009. All Rights Reserved | Template Style by My Blogger Tricks .com | Design by Brian Gardner | Back To Top |