Saturday, November 13, 2010

Robert Louis Stevenson Quotes 2010


I can understand that fans of Robert Louis Stevenson is to download an application with the complete works, as we mentioned this morning to Android. However, I was totally surprised with the application available on iTunes which is full of quotations from the writer.
This application has a large number of quotations from Stevenson, so every time you want to be happy, just open the application and make an appointment at random. I hope you can feel the sarcasm?
Gotta love the laboratories of Brighthouse describes the application in iTunes, saying that you can enjoy "Robert Louis Stevenson quotes while on the go." Simply I can not seem to get my head around it, there seems no end to it.
That's not the worst, they want $ 1.99 for this, and there has been no update in 11 months. I'm all for celebrating the life of Robert as Google has done - as would have been his 160th birthday today - to choose the application for Android that has been mentioned previously in place.

Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:
Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter
YOUR ADSENSE CODE GOES HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

| News Alert © 2009. All Rights Reserved | Template Style by My Blogger Tricks .com | Design by Brian Gardner | Back To Top |