Friday, August 13, 2010

Den Brother Movie and Trailer


You Know today Den Brother Premiers ,18-year-old actor gets "dolled up in latex and uniform den mother for her new DCOM, Den brother.

Hatch caught JJJ on many films to talk about how a bumblebee costume and the girl responded to the transformation. He shared, "with Ms. Zamboni one of the biggest things that happened to my girls were like Mrs. Zamboni. They were in the bleachers and I went on stage to do.
They saw me, and they looked away and then they immediately also looked and saw who it was, and they do not stop screaming for three minutes. It took three different deputy directors, to silence them, and that caused all the rest are worth a visit - I felt like a freak.

He continued: "It was like laughing hysterically, like" Hahaha. Hatch is a 70-year-old and I'm like: "You know, guys ... I will never do it for you. Why are you calling me now?" I just had to sit there and take it because they were all just laughing.
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:
Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter
YOUR ADSENSE CODE GOES HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

| News Alert © 2009. All Rights Reserved | Template Style by My Blogger Tricks .com | Design by Brian Gardner | Back To Top |