Friday, August 13, 2010

Billy Van Raaphorst


Billy Van Raaphorst is openly gay judge in the 10-team independent league baseball, who found himself on the receiving end of foul verbal recitation on behalf of the coach Brent Bauer. Bauer is the coach of Edmonton capitals, and he was angry that he kicked Raaphorst two games in a row. What happened next, eventually got him fired.



After the release of Bowers ran up to me and started shouting: "You know what I heard?" I heard you fucking fag. Rumor from a few managers and people in the league, you fag ... So what do you do you fucking fag? You It seems that before fucking ass you fag? "When he said this, he leaned over and grabbed him by the ankles to show this action. I replied: "Nice very stylish, that any of this have to do with you acting like this? Real stylish Brent, you are simply a class act."

He was in my face, shouting: "What's done to you your fucking friend fucking diploma at face today is that as you like, you fucking fag." I said: "Great now you're just behaving like a complete jackass, real stylish Brent. I thought you were a big leaguer?" He replied: "I was in the big leagues, where you have worked to fuck?" Who do you know the big leagues .. .? "I replied:" I know a lot of big league players ... and the judges ... and none of them act like you ... "Bowers continued to scream and took off his hat and shouted:" You should tan head fag. .. "Then Bowers threatened me said:" I have to hit your ass you fag. "

[Michael] Gilmore plate judge came up, and I left. Bowers went on shouting at me: "Go away you fag, you take it up the ass fag." Bowers began to scream at Gilmore for about 20 meters from me. I heard Gillmore said Bowers, "Brent, you have crossed the line, you went in a straight path. You have to start working." Bowers was shouting: "I know he's queer, I said to Gary Templeton (Chico Manager) and Kevin Outcalt (GBL Commissioner) that he fucking fag. I know that it fag!" Gillmore began visiting him in the dugout, he continued yell at me, when this path. Once in the dugout soon left, and the game resumed, and ended without further incident.
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:
Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter
YOUR ADSENSE CODE GOES HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

| News Alert © 2009. All Rights Reserved | Template Style by My Blogger Tricks .com | Design by Brian Gardner | Back To Top |