Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Jessica Nigri hot pictures And Snaps


Hi How are you let i tell you some hot news about Jessica Nigri.Jessica Nigri suit is very hot and verySizzling rendtion Pikachu from the yellow mini skirt in the San Diego Comic-Con 2009. I just leave you with a quote from redditor.So, apparently, people found her Facebook page.
I admit I'm one of many guys who went there, but for good intentions. Just wanted to tell her about it after. She replied, "Thank you". But when I tried to answer back, I saw her profile there. I think she or he is removed or locked down, so nobody can find it. I think that what happens when you wear a nerd convention.
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:
Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter
YOUR ADSENSE CODE GOES HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

| News Alert © 2009. All Rights Reserved | Template Style by My Blogger Tricks .com | Design by Brian Gardner | Back To Top |